How to Power cycle a Linksys Router
Are you experiencing slow internet connection? Browser is taking long time to go from one page to another? If you are facing problem like this then you need to Power cycle your Linksys router. If you would like to know more about Linksys, click on this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linksys .The foremost solution of this problem is only Powercycle. By removing the power from the device, it refreshes the inbuilt RAM of the device and allows the device to function almost like a new device. To know how to powercycle a Linksys router just follow the steps mentioned below.
Powercycling process works on the following Linksys Router Models.
- Linksys – MAX-STREAM AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router with 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Linksys – Velop Tri-Band Whole Home Wi-Fi System
- Linksys – Max-Stream™ AC2200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys – VELOP Wireless-AC2200 Whole Home Wi-Fi System
- Linksys – AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys – EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys – WRT32X AC3200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Gaming Router with Killer Prioritization Engine
- Linksys – Wireless-AC3200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys – Max-Stream™ AC1750 Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys – Wireless-AC1750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys – Max-Stream™ AC4000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys – Velop AC2200 Tri-Band Whole Home Wi-Fi System
- Linksys – AC1600 802.11ac Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys – Dual-Band AC1900 Router with DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
First of all you need to turn off all the devices connected to the Router, in case if the Router us without ON/OFF switch then unplug all the devices and then begin the process to turn on your devices in the following order.
Step1: At first turn ON the Modem and wait for few seconds until it connects to the ISP (Internet Service Provider). This step will hardly take one minute of your time.
Step2: Now turn ON your Linksys router and wait for the light to become solid.
Step3: Afterwards turn ON the wired devices and you are required to check the internet connectivity.
Step4: Now you are supposed to turn ON the wireless devices and check their internet connectivity.
We have really tried our best to resolve your issue in an uncomplicated manner as possible. We hope with the steps mentioned above you will go past this issue (How to Powercycle a Linksys Router). In case you face any difficulty understanding these steps or anything, in particular, you need assistance for, then please let us know. We will be glad to help you out.