How To Recover Hacked Yahoo Account
There are Advantages and disadvantages of any innovation we have to choose how we want to take it, some love the advantages while other take advantages of disadvantages. And it is also applicable to all email account weather google, Facebook or yahoo but today we are talking about yahoo, the most secured and packed with advance technology still it doesn’t give any assurance that your email account with us won’t be hack by someone ever. Many hackers do the phishing activity on the potential sites where footfall is great and target many of us click on the ads or some offers where users get tricked and signed in using their credentials, now that’s the catch once you entered your credentials the details of your account is now accessible by hacker including your password.
But, yahoo does provide many recover options such as alternate email address and phone number, that you have to fill while creating your email account with yahoo, if you are smart enough then you would sign-up with all the recovery option otherwise you tend to opt out and this is where it gets little tough to recover your hacked yahoo account.
- Now let’s see how to recover hacked yahoo account?
Hackers are of two types the one who changes your password as soon as they get access of your account and the other one is who doesn’t change your password and see your account activity secretly.
So, there are two ways to recover your hacked yahoo account –
- Is to change the password while you have the access of your account
- Is to recover the password while you don’t have the access of your account.
1. – change your password ….
You need to change the password of your yahoo account if you suspect any unwanted activity on your mail account, such as opened email’s which has not done by you. If you see activity like this then be aware someone hacked into your email account and secretly watching your email account, if you don’t see any unwanted activity yet it is advisable to change your password from time to time.
- After signing in to your email account look for the account info on the top right corner of your screen.
- Then you will see account security tab, just click on it then you’ll be prompt to type your password to get the access of your account security portal
- Then click on the change password and then new password and enter your new password.
- Then click on the continue and you will see the message your password is changed successfully.
By doing this you will be able to recover your hacked yahoo account.
- Recover your password –
There are times when you enter your email id & password and then hit enter to access your email account but pop-up shows, the password you entered is incorrect then you try 2-3 times but nothing seems to work, all this is happening because someone hacked into your email account and also changed the password. So that you won’t be able to access it, but there are ways where you might recover your password again.
- First open the login page and Sign-in using your credential, after that click on the next button.
- After that you will see the window showing the password you entered is incorrect, after that click on the forgot password then you will be redirect to another page where they will ask for alternate email id you registered at the time of signing up or phone no. where you will get the OTP to change the password of your hacked email account.
- If you recognised the email address on the screen click yes and you’ll get link on your alternate email id to change the password.
- If you click on the link you will be redirect to another page where you can enter your new password.
Congratulations, your hacked account is recovered now.
Against hacker’s addition tips to secure your yahoo account.
- Always enable two step verifications on your yahoo mail account.
- If your password is same for all account and one of your account is hacked then change other account’s password Immediately.
- Try to change your password from time to time.
- Always logout your account after you use it.
- Don’t open your account on untrusted networks.